- Weekday Regular: 5:45 a.m.* & 6:45 a.m.
- Mondays & Thursdays: 5:45 a.m.* & 6:30 a.m.
- Sundays & Legal Holidays: 6:45 a.m. & 7:30 a.m.
- Rosh Chodesh, Chol Hamoed & Erev Yom Tov: 5:35 a.m. & 6:30 a.m. (subscribe to Emessaries to receive news of 8am Chol HaMoed or other seasonal third minyanim)
- Shabbos & Yom Tov 7:00 a.m. & 8:45 a.m.
- Rosh Hashanah 8:00 a.m.
- Hoshanah Rabbah 5:35 am & 6:30 am
- Shavuos hashkama & 8:45 a.m.
*There may be some seasonal adjustments when sunrise is too late in the morning for the 5:45 minyan. Please check the monthly calendar (link below) for the current situation.
MINCHA/MAARIV: Mincha is approximately at shkia Sunday through Thursday, unless there is a Torah reading, when it will start 15 minutes earlier. There is a Mishna Berura (Halachos of Shabbos) shiur between Mincha and Maariv Sunday-Thursday. After Maariv every evening, with approximately two mishnayos learned.
EREV SHABBOS: Mincha is 15 minutes before Sunset. Between Pesach and Rosh Hashanah, there are two Friday Minchas. The early Mincha is promptly 15 minutes before Plag HaMincha.
- Sunday mornings, from 8:45 to 9:45, Rabbi Morgan gives a beginners gemara shiur immediately after Shacharis. Times may vary slightly if there is a Sunday morning Torah reading.
SHABBOS: Mussar (ethics) shiur every Shabbos approximately 45 minutes before Mincha. Usually Mesilas Yesharim during the year and Shaarei Tshuvah during Elul.
For future dates and approximate davening times, refer to MyZmanim.com for 90035